fredag 24. juni 2011

After the lunch
Wendy Cope
 
On Waterloo Bridge, where we said our goodbyes, 
The weather conditions brings tears to my eyes. 
I wipe them away with a black woolly glove
And try not to notice I've fallen in love.

On Waterloo Bridge I am trying to think:
This is nothing. You're high on the charm and the drink.
But the juke-box inside me is playing a song
That says something different. And when was it wrong?

On Waterloo Bridge with the wind in my hair
I am tempted to skip. You're a fool. I don't care.
The head does it best, but the heart is the boss-
I admit it before I am halfway across. 
 
 
Miss Dahls Rhubarb and Rosewater Eton Mess virker helt fantastisk. Hvor får man tak i Rosewater? 
 
Hun siterte dette diktet på slutten av programmet. Her i huset er det snart bryllupsdag. Jeg er i det romantiske hjørnet.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar